If you have a work problem or query, get in touch with your UNISON workplace representative. Alternatively, you can ring UNISONdirect on 0800 0 857 857.
Bexley branch of UNISON is run by a branch committee and supported by skilled staff, locally, regionally and nationally. Current committee members and branch staff include:
- Branch secretary (pro tem): Sally Tsoukaris, UNISON Regional Organiser
- Branch chair: Oliver Wooller
- Branch treasurer: Julie Jones
- Branch communications officer: Paul Speller
- Branch welfare officer: Rebecca Marshall
- Branch international officer: Daniel Lee
- Branch young members’ officer (interim): Harriet Harper
- Branch equalities officer: Amir Shahzad
- Branch administrator: Denise Johnston
All members of Bexley UNISON branch can attend branch meetings, vote and stand in branch elections and get involved in our campaigns and activities.
We are always looking for people who feel they can contribute to the branch and to helping other members. This could be a regular commitment or just the occasional hour or so. We also provide training courses and support for our reps and officers. Contact the branch if you would like to find out more.
An alternative way to contact us is by using the form below. Please note that we will be unable to get back to you if you don’t include at least one of an e-mail address or a phone number.